• Unless, like Paul McKenna, you refer to a spreadsheet first ...?!
• Timothy West and Prunella Scales were married for more than 50 years
• Someone dying of a broken heart might sound like something on the pages of film scripts and novels, but a new study from Denmark indicates that bereavement increases the risk of developing an actual, potentially life-threatening heart problem
• Finding Love after 40 one woman's view
The New York Times has been running Modern Love, a series about love and relationships, since 2004
The podcast has now been launched: a weekly dose of the essays read by high profile figures (January Jones, Catherine Keener and Judd Apatow are coming up)
The podcast is a team-up between the NYT and Boston radio station WBUR, but they can all be listened to on iTunes for free
The first episode features Seinfeld actor Jason Alexander reading a story about a man who projects his thoughts of mortality onto a fish
• Why do our closest friends often become our worst enemies ...
|<< <||> >>|