1. Contacted out of the blue? If you’re not convinced by a caller’s identity, hang up.
2. Too good to be true? Scams often promise high returns for little financial commitment.
3. Asked to share personal details? Never share your details with someone you don’t know.
4. Pressured to respond quickly? Scammers will try to rush your decision – don’t proceed unless you’re absolutely certain your money will be safe.
5. Spelling mistakes? Scammers can use bad grammar and spelling to ensure only the most vulnerable respond to their messages.
Read more tips on how to spot a scam. And if you’ve spied one, see how to report scams
:: Next >>
|<< <||> >>|